The S³ Asia MBA is a definitive milestone in global MBA education, and serves as a concrete and ambitious project that the S³ University Alliance is aimed at achieving.
To nurture the future global Leaders and professionals with Asia Expertise.
※ The above schedule is subject to change.
||S³ Asia MBA
||April 4(Wed), 2018 pm7:30
(Hyundai Motor Hall #403)
|Online Application & Application Fee Payment
||by April 27(Fri), 2018 pm5:00
||by the arrival on May 1(Tue), 2018 pm5:00
|Notice of Acceptance for Document Examining
||May 11(Fri), 2018 pm3:00
||May 19(Sat), 2018
(Interview Time will be noticed individually)
* For the applicants who could not attend the interview due to study/work abroad, SKYPE interview will be arranged
|Announcement of Acceptance for
|May 30(Wed), 2018 pm3:00
S3 Asia MBA Instruction
1) Application Submission
- All applicants are required to apply to the respective university in accordance with their nationality
- Application deadline and process are different in each university
- For further information kindly check the website
Official Website of S³ Asia MBA: https://www.s3-asiamba.com
2) KUBS Admission Process
- Submit Online Application
- Submit Required documents and other supporting documents
- Document screening & interviews
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalents (Master’s Doctor’s degree if applicable)
- 2-years of full-time work experience (postgraduate ~ prior to admission)
- Application Form : apply throuh internet(complete online), print it out and submit with other documents via mail
- A copy of Bachelor’s degree or equivalents (Master’s Doctor’s degree if applicable)
- A copy of official transcript
- Letter(s) of recommendation (freestyle): including referee’s contact information, description of the relationship with the applicants, referee’s evaluation of the applicants’ achievements, leadership, skills etc.
- Letter(s) of Certificate of employment history
- A copy of official English proficiency test score (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT, GRE etc.)
(Minimum GMAT score of 630
-Coupled with AWA with a score above 4.0 or TOEFL or 100, or IELTs of 6.5
-If you want KUBS and Fudan's degree, then you don't have to submit GMAT.is only required if you want to apply NUS degree as your second one. If there is no GMAT score when applying for S3 Asia MBA program, you can submit the GMAT score within half year after the entrance into a school.)
- Students who are graduates of colleges or universities in English-speaking countries are exempt from submitting an English proficiency test score
- A copy of passport (Passport expiration date must be later than February 2020)
- A copy of resume (in English)
- 1 picture (3cm x 4cm or passport size)
Additional Required Documents for International Applicants
- A copy of bank statement with a minimum of $40,000 USD (for Korean VISA)
- Agreement to verification of school records [Sample]
Other Documents (Optional)
- Other language proficiency test scores
- A certificate of awards and scholarships
- A certificate of qualification and license
Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Payable by money order via mail with your required documents: 100 USD
- For inquired regarding payment, please contact at email@example.com
- Once received, all documents and application fee will not be returned and duplicated.
- Admission can be canceled if any falsification has found.
- After online application, you must submit required documents by mailing or visiting MBA office.
- You can confirm whether your papers are fully submitted through online application page.
For general inquiries regarding admissions, please contact at
- Tel. +82 (0)2 3290 5366 / Fax. +82 (0)2 921 0682
- Mailing address:
S3 Asia MBA Program
Korea University Business School
#307 Business School Main bldg.
145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, (02841) Korea