KUBS offers “KUBS Dream Scholarship” that can cover tuition fees and living expenses. This scholarship was funded by KUBS seniors and donators for students who struggle to pursue their studies because they work part-time to earn living expenses.
For those who are unable to continue their studies due to financial difficulties, contact the Department Office of Business Administration.
- Any KUBS students encountering financial difficulties
2. Amounts and Number of Recipients
- Amounts: Scholarship will be given monthly (the amount will be commensurate with students’ circumstances)
- Number of Recipients: The number of recipients will be adjusted based on scholarship funds
3. Application Period
- Spring semester : around Jan~Fed
- Fall semester : around Jul~Aug
4. How to Apply
- Submit through online(to be opened soon) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Department Office of Business Administration (Room 103 in KUBS Main Building)
*In case of email submission, please attach the scanned document files in PDF format. (Image files are not accepted.)
5. Documents to Submit
※Students who applied for the previous KUBS Dream Scholarship but have not been selected must submit all documents again.
① Application form (attached)
② Personal Statement for KUBS Scholarship (attached)
③ Proof of Family Relations (e.g. Birth Certificate)
④ Proof of Parental Income
⑤ Proof of Current Bank Balance
⑥ Proof of Family’s Financial State (optional)
② 신청사유서(소정양식) 1부
③ 부 또는 모 명의의 가족관계증명서 1부
④ 소득금액증명원(신고사실없음증명원) 또는 근로소득원천징수영수증 부모 각 1부
* 소득이 없는 경우 신고된 금액이 없음을 증명하는 ‘사실증명원’을 발급받아 첨부
⑤ 지방세 세목별(비)과세 증명서부모 각 1부
⑥ 건강보험료 납부확인서(최근3개월분) 부모 각1부
* 부모 중 한 분만 건강보험료를 낼 경우 건강보험증 첫 장(가족 등재사항이 기재된 부분)을 첨부
⑦ 기초생활수급자 증명원 등 기타 가계형편을 증명할 수 있는 서류(해당자에 한함)
6. Scholarship Renewal Requirements
① In order to continue receiving the scholarship, students must submit all required documents in the beginning of every semester to the Department Office of Business Administration.
② If students are placed on academic probation in the previous semester, their scholarship will be terminated.
③ Students must earn a minimum of 12 credit hours in the previous semester.
④ Students must maintain at least 3.0 GPA in the previous semester.
⑤ If students fail to maintain GPA more than two times, they are no longer eligible for the scholarship.
- The results will be announced in the beginning of the semester
- The results will be notified to successful applicants individually
8. Contact Us
-email@example.com or 02-3290-1301